We can also help you with the following issues:
- You are been physically or emotionally exploited by your landlord, employer, or someone else because they think you have no voice to raise.
- You are been physically or sexually harassed or exploited and someone is controlling your life due to your not-so-perfect immigration status.
- Someone has taken your money with a false promise of regulating your immigration status by dubious means or arranging employment for you.
- Someone is blackmailing you under threat of physical, emotional, and social harm.
- Someone is offering you a job or accommodation in exchange for that you shall get converted to a particular religion or faith.
- You are been racially or by any other manner discriminated against or bullied at your place of work.
- Someone is illegally intercepting your mail or refuse to hand it over to you.